[pmwiki-users] ABC Musik - picture output

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 11:01:24 CDT 2007

--- Patrick Ogay <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AbcMusic
>
> I experience the problem that my picture output has
> always a dimention of a A4 note sheet (fixed size
can
> be configured). On pmwiki the result is a variable
> sized gif-image (what I need).
>
> I was just looking in the modules and abcmusic.php,
> it's not al all evident how to configure...
> Can somebody give me a hint?

Not sure exactly how, but here's a hint.  I think that
you need to mess with the ghostscript (gs) command
line:

  SDV($ABCGifCmdFmt, "{$ABCProgs['gs']}
-sDEVICE=ppmraw -sOutputFile=- -q -dTextAlphaBits=4
-dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -r96x96 \$ABCFile.ps |
{$ABCProgs['ppmtogif']} >\$ABCFile.gif");

Also, you should check out the Music recipe, it is
very similar but it has multi page support (and a few
other minor improvements).

-Martin