[pmwiki-users] uploading PmWiki to GoDaddy

Chris Carter ccarter at lbcc.edu
Tue Oct 2 11:00:28 CDT 2007

Thanks Carlos and Hagan.

I have a couple of related questions.

1.        Using either Carlos' solution (below) or Hagan's (<?php
include_once('pmwiki.php');), do I need the description, keywords, etc
meta-tags on the index page?  Or, will search engines find them on the
Main.HomePage?

2.        Finally, can meta-tags on other sub-pages be found by search
engines?

Thanks.

Chris