[pmwiki-users] Print skins

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Oct 7 21:42:03 CDT 2007

> The line ordinarily goes in config.php, not skin.php.  Probably by the
> time skin.php is included it's too late to specify a print skin.
That's the conclusion I came to. I was trying to minimize the changes
that need to be made when installing my Skidoo skin by wrapping
everything up into skin.php, and having the only change in config.php be
the $Skin = "skidoo" command.

Unfortunately I had to move a number of commands out of skin.php, and
into config.php. It's a simple copy and paste into config.php, but it
just seemed cleaner to minimize it.

Here's what ended up going into config.php:
    $Skin = 'skidoo';
    if(function_exists(detect_mobile_device) && detect_mobile_device()) {
       $Skin = 'skidoo/PDA';
    }
    SDV($ActionSkin['print'], 'skidoo/PDA');

  ~ ~ David