[pmwiki-users] using PmWiki for project development

Audun Myhra Bergwitz bergwitz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 04:38:22 CDT 2007

Jabba Laci skrev:
this should be easy using standard pmwiki-tools/cookbook recipes
1) User authorization and force author will go most of the way, though
I'm not exactly sure how to make the author show up in RecentChanges

2) Set a read password in the local config-file

Further info on the pmwiki-site, you'll find it.

audun