[pmwiki-users] strange authorization problem

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 9 13:59:03 CDT 2007

I'm not using any special signs in the password. Also, I'm not sure
how to assign admin priviledges to users the way you have done, since
I am getting user names from ldap queries.

Another interesting data point is that if I look at
Site.AllRecentChanges, the changes that I made as admin do not have
names attached to them. It is as if when I am logged in as admin, the
author input can't be read. Very strange... I am going to figure out
how to change it so all logged in users can make changes to Site stuff
and see what that does...

~maria