[pmwiki-users] FCK Editor Install

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Thu Oct 11 10:39:45 CDT 2007

David Fionda wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I  decided to try to install the FCK Editor in my wiki.

Did you get this working at all? The last I'd heard, this wasn't working
at all. I'm leery of any wysiwyg editors for pmwiki; there's always an
advanced feature I want, and usually flipping between wysiwyg and
editing the code directly breaks something. Also, the editor would have
to be upgraded every time pmwiki's formats are.

This will be one of the benefits of Creole. With many wikis using the
same syntax, there will be several wysiwyg editors, some of which may be
pretty good, rather than needing a different version of the editor for
each wiki.

Sandy