[pmwiki-users] possible fix for wikiform issue

Asociacion de Robotica emarte at aiolosrd.com
Mon Oct 15 09:44:58 CDT 2007

Hello Jhon,
It has been a while since you gave me a hand about wikiforms and it have
been a long road for me as well, many things we have learned and
implemented. Wikiforms are great and your contribution has been amazing.

I have followed the post of Linking wikiforms to wikiforms and I have a few
question I would like you to help me with, if you have the time of course.

>a) the option above, where you make the project identifier part of
>   the group name and have separate Issue groups for each project;
>   thus P00001-Issue.00003 is issue 3 for project 1
>
>b) have a Project group and a single Issue group, and make the
>   project number an attribute of the issue; thus Issue.00001
>   may have an attribute Project.00002 and

>From Above I have been working around to your pointers and I have everything
working. As you mentioned Option B is harder to maintain but doable I
believe.

My Question is: is there anyhow to create new pages from wikiform as follow
-> Issues.P{$name}-00001, Issues.P{$name}-00002, Issues.P{$name}-00003,Etc ?

I have tried Option A, although everything I have tried works, I am not 100%
pleased with the creation of a new group for every project, Issues for that
project and activities for that specific project or whatever we define for
that project. Actually I am working as pergroup folder and I see a growing
in the amount of folders for a system is not big at the moment. I can
imagine how big could it get with time.

I believe I could create a markup to extract o filter the groups or project
from Issues.P{$name}-00001 for the wikilist. I will wait about what you have
to say about it.

Regards and TIA for your Help
Edwin