[pmwiki-users] page store question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 15:19:02 CDT 2007

In foxforum.php  I got a page store defined with

# Add a custom page storage location and some bundled wikipages.
$where = count($WikiLibDirs);
if ($where>1) $where--;
array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
  array(new PageStore("$FarmD/cookbook/foxforum/wikilib.d/\$FullName")));

and cookbook/foxforum/wikilib.d/ contains a number template and form
pages. The problem is that these do not show up when searching the
wiki, or when directly accessing a page, I get a "page not found/create
....[new] page?" message.

What do I need to add to have the pages in this additional page store
show up? I should add that they are working fine within the forum, so
the (:include ...:) and template calls work fine.

Thanks for any input on this problem!

  ~Hans