[pmwiki-users] WikiPublisher & old (:toc:) commands on pages (Donald Z. Osborn)

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:05:59 CDT 2007

Thanks John, I'm looking forward to installing and trying it. One of the
original purposes of the wiki I run - and still an important part of it -
was to present material as a major (and evolving) document running into the
hundreds of pages, by the time you count all the appendices. Print view was
okay, but being able to generate PDFs directly seems ideal.

Don