[pmwiki-users] How can I add an icon and rss feed link into each wiki page?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:19:59 CDT 2007

Hello Graham,

Have you considered putting your RSS link on .GroupHeader
or .GroupFooter pages to accomplish this for every page within each
group?
But if I'm understanding your problem, you would like to apply this
link sitewide to every newly created page as well as the preexisting
pages.

Maybe try this wikilink in a site wide footer or header.
[[{$Group}.RecentChanges?action=rss | RSS LINK]]

Here is a way to set up a site wide header.
I have not done this so am not sure if it is the best way to
accomplish this.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AllGroupHeader

Hope this helps a bit.

Best,