[pmwiki-users] Newbie Alert!!! - Simple Database?

Jeff Schallenberg schallenberg.jeff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:54:45 CDT 2007

I am just getting my feet wet with PmWiki, and I would like to create
a simple inventory database for our organization.

I am used to the "tracker" function in TikiWiki, which allowed one to
define fields and their data types in a flat database.

I have read a bit about Forms in PmWiki, but I have not seen any
examples or recipes that are like what I would call a database.

Do you have any suggestions how to proceed, or any example wikis with
something like a database? A simple contact list or even a todo list
would be useful for me to study.

- Jeff

--
- Jeff