[pmwiki-users] Zap Form not emailing

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 27 11:10:54 CDT 2007

Hello Eric,

I see that you have no (:zap email:) field, therefore it is normal that no
email is sent. What is strange is that you are redirected to a blank page
because you have no (:zap nextpage:) statement.

Try with this script, which I use on my site:

(:messages:)
(:zapform key=SendAMessage:)
(:zap datapage="Messages" SendAMessage:)
(:zap email="info at web-farm.org" SendAMessage:)
(:input hidden emailsubject "Message coming from web-farm.org/{$Group}":)
(:table width=100% border=0:)
(:input hidden Origin {$Group}:)
(:cellnr width=120:)Your name
(:cell:)(:input text Name:)
(:cellnr:)Your email
(:cell:)(:input text emailfrom:)
(:cellnr:)Your message
(:cell:)(:input textarea emailbody cols=48 rows=6:)
(:cellnr:)
(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)(:input submit value="Send us your message":)
(:tableend:)
(:zapend:)

If it does not work, please provide the version of pmwiki and the version of
ZAP you are using.

Cheers,

Benoit