[pmwiki-users] Search for empty links? Stub tag?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:27:48 CDT 2007

These have got to be dumb question with easy answers but I can't find them:

How to search for links that do not yet have pages? (It would help me follow
up on things and it might be useful to have a page of "pages needing to be
created")

Is there a way to tag or flag pages for further input, and then to generate
a list of those on another page? (Here too the idea is to facilitate focus
on areas needing work)

TIA for any feedback

Don