[pmwiki-users] [Fwd: problem with fomatpagename]

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Sun Sep 2 01:12:16 CDT 2007

found the reason why fmtpagename returns nothing (but not the solution):

before the update I could use FmtPageName directly in config.php. Now
all FmtPageName-Values returned are blank cause $pagename, $PageUrl etc
are blank.
Has something changed concerning that ?

Knut

-------- Original-Nachricht --------