[pmwiki-users] question about wiki farms

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 5 00:43:49 CDT 2007

> "Object" is not the name of a directory.
> Php writes "Object" when an object is sent to the output.
>
> $WikiDir is an object of the class PageStore
> $WorkDir is a string
>
> Perhaps you interchange these variables in some place. ($WikiDir is
> used when $WorkDir is expected)

This makes sense. I am sure I did not assign variables correctly, as
it was not clear to me from the instructions exactly how to do this. I
am trying to get pmwiki to look in a different directory
(/var/www/wikifarm/maria) for everything it would normally find in
wiki.d/. Could someone show me how to do this properly? This is what I
currently have that isn't working:

$WikiDir = new PageStore('/var/www/wikifarm/maria/');
$WorkDir = new PageStore('/var/www/wikifarm/maria/');
$WikiLibDirs = array(&$WikiDir);

thanks,
maria