[pmwiki-users] How can I include page content in e-mail notification

Honglan Jin hjin at fstrf.org
Thu Sep 6 12:39:48 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Is there a way to include a page content in e-mail notification?
We set up e-mail notification when some pages are created/changed
with the page links.
Since wiki is under intranet setting, when we get e-mails, we can't just
click
the link to reach to the pages if we check out e-mail outside intranet.
So we want to include the full page content in e-mail notification.
How can I do this?
Thank you.

-Kim