[pmwiki-users] Hiding/Correcting Warning Message

David Bruce Murray dbmurray at musicscribe.com
Sat Sep 8 16:02:07 CDT 2007

Whenever I use the Search function on my site, I get the line:

Warning: Division by zero in
/homepages/29/d121628979/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1070

That is repeated about ten times, and then I get:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /homepages/29/d121628979/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:1070) in
/homepages/29/d121628979/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 870

The Search results are then displayed below where they look to be accurate
and complete. I would like to either correct the issue that is causing the
warning, or at least hide the warning from being displayed to my readers.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

The wiki address is: www.sghistory.com

THANKS!

David Bruce Murray
www.sghistory.com