[pmwiki-users] Registration cookbook

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Wed Sep 12 10:36:19 CDT 2007

Brian Kramer wrote,
> Is there a registration cookbook that works similar to forums and sends an
> email to verify the address etc?

Hi, Brian.  If you use the ZAP recipe's user management, you can do
email verification -- I've got it working on one of my sites and can
send you the form if you like.  I also wrote a custom version of
UserAuth a few years ago to do the same thing, but it's gotten out of
date and clunky and I'm planning to replace it with ZAP on the one site
that uses it.  I'm not aware of an email verification recipe for
AuthUser.  --Ben S.