[pmwiki-users] 2 fox questions

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:12:44 CDT 2007

So, what I'd like to know is if there's a way to do this:

# add filter function
$FoxFilterFunctions['FoxVerifyEmail'] = 'FoxVerifyEmailFilter';
function FoxVerifyEmailFilter($pagename, $fields) {
  if($fields['email']=="")  { $fields['email'] = "noemail"  }
  return $fields;
}

In my particular case, it doesn't really matter if they type in a real
address, but my template is broken if they type nothing.  What happens
to the e-mail is that it is encrypted using md5, then inserted into a
URL.  It works great even if you don't type a real e-mail--but if
$$email has nothing in it, I just get a bunch of garbage.

Jon