[pmwiki-users] using PHP in TMPL

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Fri Sep 21 13:21:04 CDT 2007

Hi all,

The standard <?php ?> doesn't work in the .tmpl file, I assume because
of how it's processed. I was wondering if there was any way to break
into PHP in the file that I'm not aware of.

Barring that, is there any way to use the skin.php file to pass
variables to the tmpl BEFORE it gets processed?

What I'm looking to do is have a variable set = '<!--wiki:whathaveyou
-->' if the authentication is correct.

Also, is there any way to get markup processed and deposited into a tmpl
from skin.php? MarkupToHTML is throwing (regex error on line 1,
pmwiki.php) errors.

Thanks a lot!

--
        ~Mike Shanley~