[pmwiki-users] Localizing ?action=crypt

Martin Kerz martin at kerz.org
Sun Sep 30 09:58:46 CDT 2007

I wanted to be able to localize the crypt action. I modified
crypt.php the way that I changed

Enter password to encrypt: (in line 21)

$[Enter password to encrypt]:

and

Encrypted password = (line 29)

$[Encrypted password] =

After adding a the respective strings to the relevannt XLPage, the
first string gets perfectly localized.

The second one is unfortunately still only in English, but now the
dollar sign and brakes are output as well. Does anyone know a
solution to get the second string localized, too.

Last not least, I have no idea how to localize the big text at the
bottom of the result page. I would opt for a specail localized wiki
page that gets loaded using 'wiki:$[{$SiteGroup}/CryptResults]'. Any
comments on this?

Thanks!

Martin