[pmwiki-users] Search intraPmwiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Apr 1 11:17:19 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 11:33:48AM -0400, Jorge Efrain Mamani C. wrote:
>    Hello
>
>    Do I need to know, since I can realize search between pmwikis?

If you're asking if it's possible for PmWiki's built-in search
to look across several independent wiki installations, or several
wikis in a farm, the answer is no.

My advice has always been that once someone wants to search outside
of a single PmWiki instance, it's better to find a separate search
product or engine for it.  Those will be tuned much better than
anything I can provide.