[pmwiki-users] Update: TotalCounter 1.9.1

Mateusz Czaplinski czapkofan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:58:56 CDT 2008

This unofficial release tries to fix a potential problem of some
previous versions, which could block a site using it. The new version
was tested on my personal site for nearly three months and shown no
problems, but the traffic there is fairly low, so I can't say anything
for sure unfortunately.

As usually, please forward all responses to my private address or at
least put them on the recipe's talk page, as I don't have time to read
this mailing list regularly.

Cheers!
Mateusz Czapliński