[pmwiki-users] How to feed MakePageList() with my own list of pages?

Mateusz Czaplinski czapkofan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:58:36 CDT 2008

I'm wrote a recipe in which I generate a list of some pages. Now, I'd
like to be able to write something like:
  (:pagelist myrecipe=true  ....some-other-options.... :)
and I want (:pagelist:) to use the list I generated as it's starting
point, not to filter results of ListPages() executed in the
PageListSources() step of $PageListFilters - also because one of my
main goals here is speed.

What should I do?

I've managed to come up only with a couple of much-too-complicated
solutions, but I don't want to believe they are the only possiblities,
and I hope I'm just missing some simple solution - please, tell me
that it's true! I

thanks in advance
Mateusz Czaplinski