[pmwiki-users] Index.php include

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:15:16 CDT 2008

Martin,

Good advice. I have those too, and they work. What I want to accomplish is
this:

my site is www.words2u.net, with a link to a wiki at /pmwiki, and also a
vhost, gps.words2u.net which directs to the same place.

Since the wiki is the heart of the site, at least at this moment, I would
like to have it come up when people access www.words2u.net, or the root
directory, but without moving the pmwiki files and directories.

Z.

Check out my web site - www.words2u.net