[pmwiki-users] Include pre-rendered pages?

Tue Apr 8 21:48:03 CDT 2008

Thank you.

>Hans is right about using the extended table markup.
>You can use that to embed pmfeed into cells of a
>table.

Yes, this does work, but it doesn't allow me to use any formatting. For example, I wanted to make it bold. I can't put ANY characters before the pmfeed markup.

I guess this isn't an issue with it being in a table, but more an issue of having to put the pmfeed markup at the beginning of the line only. Are all receipies like this, or is this something specific to pmfeed?

Is there some way to get around that?