[pmwiki-users] CSS not loading

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 06:04:46 CDT 2008

Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 11:30:05 AM, javi lopez wrote:

> a) I have the files and link is correct:
> <link rel='stylesheet' href='$SkinDirUrl/color-$SkinColor/color.css'
type='text/css' />>

If this appears in the page HTML source (not the skin tmpl file,
then the problem is that $SkinDirUrl and $SkinColor are not resolved.
It may be due to a fault in the skin. Both variables ned tio be
declared within the skin's skin.php as global, i.e.

  global $SkinDirUrl, $SkinColor;

Does it work if you use the pmwiki default skin, and not set $Skin =
... in config.php? What skin are you trying to use?

The value for $SkinDirUrl (the url path to your skin's folder)
is determined automatically by PmWiki.

> b) I set pub directory: $PubDirUrl = 'http://localhost/pmwiki/pub';
> Is it correct??

if the wiki is on your machine and not public hosted, yes.

> c) subdirectories can be read by a browser fine.

  ~Hans