[pmwiki-users] FoxEdit is corrupting my page

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 09:02:20 CDT 2008

Friday, April 18, 2008, 10:41:12 PM, Hans wrote:

> Friday, April 18, 2008, 4:52:41 PM, Randy Brown wrote:

>> FoxEdit seems to be corrupting my page since I installed the last
>> version of Fox.

> thanks for the thumbs-up! Now hopefully all fixed in latest update.
> please update both fox.php and foxedit.php

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxEdit

it needed more work, and another update.

I updated both fox.php and foxedit.php today:

foxedit does now a check to see if right type of edit form is loaded
for the section name given in the link:
name -> ptv edit -> looks for ptv edit form
#name -> section edit -> looks for section edit form

In fox.php I removed the XSS hack check, as it broke some form
submissions, and proofed not to be necessary.
Plus I fixed a bug introduced with last update which made it
impossible to post new foxdelete links.
And I changed the way fox adds empty lines.
I hope no extra empty lines get inserted now at bottom or top of
sections.

  ~Hans