[pmwiki-users] Cannot proceed with installation normally, please help

Eugene S. Yarovoi eyarovoi at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 21 00:53:51 CDT 2008

Hello,

I was trying to set up PM Wiki.  However, when I copy the pmwiki folder into
my public_html folder, and point my browser to it, my browser simply
attempts to download the file, and does not open it.  Even when I select
"Open with firefox.exe", it quickly does something and tells me the page
cannot be displayed.  Try it for yourself:

http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~eyarovoi/gamedevwiki/pmwiki.php<http://www.seas.upenn.edu/%7Eeyarovoi/gamedevwiki/pmwiki.php>

However, I can open other php pages (random example:
http://www.vim.org/download.php) just fine.

Can someone please help?

Thanks a lot.