[pmwiki-users] Cannot proceed with installation normally, please help

Eugene S. Yarovoi eyarovoi at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:42:34 CDT 2008

Regarding the suggestion that my web server does not have php set up
correctly: wouldn't my browser at least attempt to open the page instead of
doing the default action it takes when it does not recognize a file type
(download the file)?  Also, if I try putting the file on the desktop and
pointing my browser at that, the browser displays "port has been blocked by
the administrator" for a quick moment, and then redirects the URL and
proceeds to report a file not found.