[pmwiki-users] summing variables

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Apr 23 14:49:03 CDT 2008

> > WikiSh has this capability using a syntax like
> {$:var${counter}} to work
> > with "pseudo-arrays".  If you think you would be interested
> in this I can
> > code it up for you and put it out on the WikiShExamples page.
>
> This looks like what I'm looking for. It would be very kind
> from you to
> code it up. I see I should go for studying using wikish recipe. My
> commandline knowlegde  is also veryvery bssics as my php
> knowledge isn't
> even that. This recipe looks very useful.

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiShExamples#SummingVars

Also note if you have an existing WikiSh downloaded you should get the most
recent update (just placed out there).  The example script referenced will
not work without this most recent version.

Let me know if you have any questions/problems...

-Peter