[pmwiki-users] Emailform receipe

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Wed Apr 23 15:46:47 CDT 2008

I asked this question last week end and had no answer, so I am trying
again:

How to set global setting from the local/config.php file into the actual
page, so the settings can be customized on the page itself?

I am using the emailform receipe and it works great, but I'd like to set
the:

$EMailFormAddresses['feedback'] = 'feedback at 911networks.com';
$EMailFormDefaultSender = 'anonymous at 911networks.com';

on the page itself instead of local/config.php, because I want to use the
form for multiple purposes, so instead of posting an email address, I want
to use the email form. This will prevent harvesting.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com