[pmwiki-users] Sortable tables

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 24 09:48:53 CDT 2008

It would be an add-on. Here's the javascript:
http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/wikibits.js (search for
"sortable") (found in the source of the page that you referenced)

Here's the author's source:
http://www.joostdevalk.nl/code/sortable-table/ (taken from the wikipedia
javascript source)

It's under an MIT licence (whatever that is), but I presume the author
would be amenable to having it published here. Perhaps you could contact
him.

Apparently it just involves adding the class "sortable" to the table
(easily done in PmWiki). And the script would have to get triggered
somehow, to hook into the table.

Hope this helps.

- Henrik

kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:
>>  I just built a (not finished yet) table of that kind in wikipedia, and
>>  it proves quite easy to write (while extremely useful for readers,
>>  which is the key point).
>>

> Jut to be complete http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisarmonica#Centri_di_produzione
>
> Luigi

Henrik Bechmann