[pmwiki-users] Conditional includes in pmwiki

Julius Thyssen jultus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 04:17:51 CDT 2008

Hi,

Here's my problem;
I want to include html/php webform (interfacing with mysql) in a pmwiki page,
for that I can use the includehtml (:html:) tags.
But I want to know if there's a way to make a form result from the
start of the form
determine either if the rest of the form (showing up below it) shows up or not.
Better yet, I need to show results of existing mysql values (query them),
or show more form parts below that first form part.

So: Is there a way to have bottom frames inside wikipages open up under
certain conditions? Can I use the (:if or nested (:if for that,
even if I'm using external non-pmwiki html code for the webforms?

Thanks,