[pmwiki-users] Custom markup - where to begin?

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 26 12:33:02 CDT 2008

Just as an aside, I think the documentation could use a thorough
overhaul, and I think the only way it's going to happen is if we do it
collectively. Don't ask me how to get organized -- I doubt anyone has
more time than I do. Perhaps a "PmWiki Foundation", in the classic mold
of open source social organization?

Henrik Bechmann
www.bechmann.ca
Webmaster, www.dufferinpark.ca