[pmwiki-users] Problem with skins

Laura Pope-Robbins Pope-Rol at dowling.edu
Sun Apr 27 08:44:15 CDT 2008

I was hoping that someone could help me with this.  We've had a site under development, with about 30 or so pages at this point, and we decided to apply a new skin to it.

The skin is applying to the front page, but it's not applying to any of the other pages or to the template that's used to create the new pages.  Does anyone know why this would happen?

Thanks!

Laura

Laura Pope Robbins
Associate Professor/Reference Librarian
Dowling College / Library
150 Idle Hour Boulevard
Oakdale, NY 11769

Phone: (631) 244-5023
Fax: (631) 244- 3374
E-mail: pope-rol at dowling.edu

"Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth."

Charles Dana (1819-1897)