[pmwiki-users] Ticketing system

Marcus prima at wordit.com
Mon Apr 28 10:50:20 CDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:07:25 +0200
"Peter & Melodye Bowers" <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:
> Although WikiForms has much broader application it appears from most
> examples in the documentation that it was initially planned in this
> direction.  Definitely worth a 2nd look.

It sounds like it might be able to do the job, but the demo is a bug
tracker like PITS. I'm looking for a way to converse with customers.
Are there any examples of that kind of thing?

I appreciate that one could probably use Wiki Forms to create such a
system, but maybe it has already been done by somebody, he says
hopefully :-) ?

Marcus