[pmwiki-users] adding fields to pmform

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:58:22 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Paul Lewis <paull at usca.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've read the docs but apparently I'm just not getting how to add
> additional fields (besides the default email, subject, and text(area)
> fields to a pmform.

Have you looked at  http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/MailForm?  Just add
another line with (:input:) markup to #mailform section of
Site.PmFormTemplates and corresponding markup to #mailpost section.

> Also I configured captcha for the site and a captcha shows up in the
> form as text (not graphical), but it is not functioning as it is
> supposed to. The form works w/out entering the captcha.

Have you looked at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Captcha?
$EnableCaptchaImage=1; and $EnablePostCaptchaRequired=1;

Roman