[pmwiki-users] Foxedit section editing appears to lose a backslash

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Apr 29 11:21:39 CDT 2008

Hans,

I hope the example code that I sent you the other day was helpful.

I think the problem was introduced within the past month or so.
Nothing comes to mind that I've done that might interfere with Fox.
I'm using PmWiki's Creole option, but I've been doing that for quite a
while, and Foxedit section editing used to work fine.

You might want to test section editing with Creole enabled.

Randy