[pmwiki-users] Foxedit section editing appears to lose a backslash

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Apr 29 23:44:25 CDT 2008

Hans,

I notice that if I use the Feb 7 version of Fox, it works correctly.
If I replace that version with the Mar 2 version, and make no other
changes to my installation, the problem occurs.

I also see that it's not just the backslashes that get corrupted.
"[[<<]]" gets changed to "[[&lt;&lt;]]".

Maybe, since you know Fox inside out, all this provides a clue. Any
thoughts?

Randy