[pmwiki-users] Errors after server change

Erik Haagensen erik.haa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:14:54 CDT 2008

Silly, silly, silly, silly me !

I've done the bug fix on the old, current server !!!!
After doing the same on the test server - the test server now works OK.
What can I say ? I'm ashamed.

The bug fix $TableRowIndexMax = 1; works well even on old 2.0.12

Our PMWiki is quite straight forward - and very simple related to
standard installation.
On this background - and the fact that we're now running on a test
server - I'll just try to upgrade straight on.
Do you recommend 2.1 or 2.2 latest beta ?

And once again - sorry for bothering you because of my sillyness.

Thanks a lot !