[pmwiki-users] countglyphs.php does not works with ASCII=92 characters

Philipp Kazakow finar at finar.ru
Sat Aug 9 16:05:43 CDT 2008

Hello!

I have pmwiki-based site with Cyrillic characters ( www.finar.ru ). I want
to add characters counting function on my pages. I've downloaded
countglyphs.php, but it does not work.

Immediately after adding include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/countglyphs.php"); in
config.php the whole site get broken with error:
*
Warning*: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in
*/home/finar/public_html/finar/pmwiki.php(1246)
: eval()'d code* on line *1*

My site changes it's encoding to ISO-8859-1, but it's native encoding is
UTF-8. Forcing that encoding restores the content, but error is still on
it's place.

Is there any way to fix it?

Thank you for help!

Best regards,