[pmwiki-users] Is page#section behavior intentional?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Aug 12 10:44:17 CDT 2008

I am working with some text sections that I have defined like this:

[[#body]]here is some
text on multiple lines
and the last line[[#bodyend]]

Then I access it using page#body.  I am finding that"and the last
line" gets left out of the section.

Is that intentional, designed for some reason I'm not seeing?  Or just
based on an assumption that an anchor will always be at the beginning
of a line?

Obviously I can change the definitions of my sections to just insert a
newline before the anchor, but it seems a little counter-intuitive and
so I'm checking if it should go in PITS or if there's another reason
for it...

-Peter