[pmwiki-users] substitution in links - bug?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 14 00:47:23 CDT 2008

[resending -- a lot of my mail on the 11th got lost in transit.  --Pm]

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 03:10:40PM +0200, Lists wrote:
> I have a link:
>
> http://talkingcode.co.uk/2008/01/10/building-your-own-usb-pendrive-linux-image/
>
> Text substitues to:
> "http://talkingcode.co.uk/Thursday, 10 January
> 2008/building-your-own-usb-pendrive-linux-image/"
>
> and the link property is:
> http://talkingcode.co.uk/Thursday
>
> In my case I set a date-format for allRecentChanges, but not to change
> the link contents.

This has occurred before -- the problem isn't in PmWiki itself,
but most likely in a recipe that is attempting to automatically
convert numeric dates into readable text.  Try disabling recipes
until you find the one that is causing the problem.