[pmwiki-users] Blank Page

Vince Sabio vince at vjs.org
Wed Aug 20 21:06:40 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Newbie (sort of) user here. I'm running pmwiki on a FreeBSD
7.0-RELEASE server, apache 2.2, and just upgraded PHP to version
5.2.6 with pcre support. I also upgraded pmwiki via FreeBSD's ports.
Oddly, it did not report which version of pmwiki it was installing.

I backed up the old wiki and overlaid the new files. Now when I try
to load the main wiki page, I just get a blank page. No errors. No
clues. Just blank.

I looked through the error reports on pmwiki.org, and found one that
recommended adding the following file to ~/local/config.php:

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

That didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?