[pmwiki-users] Newbie question -- Notify Troubleshooting

Jeff Ullmann Jeff.Ullmann at citrix.com
Sat Aug 23 21:50:25 CDT 2008

I have done several PMWiki installations, but this is the first time
I've tried to get notify to work. It looks like all the wiki items are
in place but I'm not getting any email. Can someone point me in the
right direction to troubleshoot?  The wiki itself and other cookbook
items work, so I know a base level of functionality exists, but beyond
that I would consider the whole system suspect.

System:

CentOS5 with whatever PHP and Apache are automatically installed.

Current PMWiki.

Jeff

Manager, Engineering Services

Citrix Systems, Inc.