[pmwiki-users] Triad and IE7 issue again: width of the content-box

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 11:43:38 CDT 2008

Thursday, August 21, 2008, 7:45:57 AM, Francesco Sblendorio wrote:

> The whole wiki page (currently at
> http://fsblendorio.netsons.org/Main/WikiSandbox) contains the only
> words: "Prova Pippo"
> So, in IE7 if the text rows are not long enough, the main content box
> is shrinked (and... it should not be).

IE seems to have a problem with implementing
#left-box { width: 170px; }

IE does not set the left table cell to that width, and instead
expands it to 50%.

When i increase the value sufficiently (183px in my example test
based on your page) the problem disappears. i have no idea why it
occurs in the first place.

try in config.php
 $LeftWidth = 185px

or in pub/css/local.css