[pmwiki-users] Proposal to change (...) in links to {...}

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Wed Aug 27 19:50:07 CDT 2008

Pm,
I would be happy, if you want to delete the (...) functionality to
just delete it (of course with an option in config.php).  If the
parentheses are needed
for something else, it really makes more sense to type the [[ link |
link text]].
{} are as Petko says, used for other things, and <> don't work either.

        Vince