[pmwiki-users] Disable vspace

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Sat Dec 6 13:32:19 CST 2008

Jan Erik Moström wrote:
> I'm trying to convince PmWiki to not generate "<div
> class='vspace'></div>" using the DisableMarkup function but I'm
> apparently missing something in the syntax. Can someone please
> tell me how it should look like?
>
>                      jem

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables

$HTMLVSpace
     Setting $HTMLVSpace = ''; in a local customizationfile (e.g.,
local/config.php) prevents insertion of spacer paragraphs (<p
class='vspace'></p>) in generated HTML code. To limit this change to a
single skin, place the $HTMLVSpace = ''; statement in a skin.php file,
preceded by the statement global $HTMLVSpace;.

I suppose you could use the same variable to put fancy little characters
or images between paragraphs as well.

Sandy