[pmwiki-users] Fireworks Output

Wed Dec 10 09:58:57 CST 2008

I know this is probably something that most pmWiki users would not even be interested in, but I'm in a situation where a customer would like to use pmWiki but their designer has created their web site in Adobe Fireworks CS4. I have CS4 but I'm not sure of the best approach to "convert" it to pmWiki.

Fireworks can export several ways and you can export the graphics in "slices". I want to use the triad skin so I was thinking I could slice it up based on header, left side, middle, right side, bottom.

I'd consider my pmWiki knowledge level at intermediate.

I guess I'm wondering if there is somebody out there who has actually done this and could just give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down and a few pointers. Thank you.